How to Get Commercial Insurance

So you have decided to open a business. Or perhaps you have inherited a business. In any case, you will need commercial insurance. This will protect your assets if an accident or other loss happens on your business’s premises or from doing business with someone. It protects you from unexpected costs. Getting the insurance you need is easy if you go in forewarned and forearmed. 

What Kind of Insurance Do You Need?

The first thing you should ask yourself when seeking commercial insurance is, "What kind of commercial insurance do I need?" If you have hired people to work at your business, you will need workers’ compensation, unemployment, and disability insurance. Research to see if additional insurance is legally required. If your business provides a product, you will need product liability insurance to cover your assets if a defective product causes injury. If your business offers a service, you will need professional liability insurance to protect yourself against financial loss from error, malpractice, and negligence. If your business has significant property and physical assets, you will need commercial property insurance to protect it. If you run the business out of your own home, consider Home-based business insurance.

Roark Insurance Agency Serving Flatwoods, KY 

Congratulations, and best of luck on your new business venture. If you are in the Flatwoods, KY, area and are in the market for commercial insurance, please contact Roark Insurance Agency. Our sagacious and helpful agents are dedicated to helping you find the policy that best suits your needs.